You know a dog treat is good when you are preparing it, and you want to lick the batter bowl.
Ever since Betty White has been using Danodan Hemp Flower Infusion for Pets, we have seen a change in her anxiety levels, as well as her arthritis pain after walks. She tends to want to extend her walks a bit. She still uses her stroller, and adores it, but her spurts of walk time are a bit longer, and we love that.
We thought we would try out a recipe for Danodan treats, change it up a little, and share it with you. Spoiler alert- Betty White is in love with these pumpkin biscuits. They are perfect for the fall season, and are a nice addition for regular support, or as needed for occasional arthritis symptoms. Betty White just thinks she is being spoiled, per usual. 🙂
Danodan Pumpkin Pup Biscuits
Adapted from Danodan Paleo Dog Treats Recipe
- 4 oz. Organic Pumpkin Baby Food
- 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 egg
- 9mL Danodan Hemp Flower Infusion for Pets
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup Organic coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Either use a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, or gently oil.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin baby food, peanut butter, coconut oil, egg, and Danodan Hemp Flower Infusion for Pets until smooth.
- Add the turmeric, cinnamon, and coconut flour. Mix until well combined.
- Make into a dough ball, and let sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- From the dough ball, pull pieces of the batter and make into balls that are about an inch thick.
- Place onto the cookie sheet. It should make about 18 balls.
- Once all the balls are on the cookie sheet, take a fork and flatten, making a hashtag design. Go back and do another one in the other direction, to flatten it a little more, and to add to the aesthetic. *Betty White likes things pretty.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let the biscuits cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a month. We refrigerate ours for extra protection.
Note- these treats contain the measures CBD that is accurate for Betty White. She is a 55 pound dog and received the serving that she is accustomed to. For more information on how much Danodan you should give your dog, please visit https://danodan.com/pets/
Otherwise, make these, let us know what you think. We intend on making other seasonal biscuits and treats for Betty White since we now know the benefits of Danodan Hemp Flower Infusion for Pets and how much she loves it. She really loves the taste of it, and looks forward to having it on her food each day, and bonus, that she now has it in biscuit/treat form.
Danodan has been so kind to allow us to share a discount with you all. If you use the code: ADVENTURE you will receive 20% off of your purchase. So, be sure to head over to Danodan to check out all of the ways that their products can benefit your daily life, of course your pet’s, and let us know what you think!