Today’s episode is a “Spark in our lives” guest episode where we interview someone who is a spark in our lives. Our guest, Amecia Williams has truly been one of those people and we cannot wait to introduce her to you.
Let us tell you about Amecia Williams:
Amecia Williams is an Atlanta-based entrepreneur. She has been a stylist for over 20 years and owns Plait Hair and Skin Bar where she prides herself on her loyal customer base. She also puts out positive energy and vibrations into the world on her Instagram account, which we love, ameciathegreat We highly recommend you follow both!
Amecia’s story is one of resilience, and triumph, and will give you chills. If you are not moved, motivated, and sparked by the end of this episode, we aren’t sure what will get you there.
Note: this episode can be triggering for those who may have been through any trauma, abuse, or sexual assault. Amecia discusses having experienced such events in her life.
In this episode we chat about:
- How we met Amecia and the positive vibes we immediately felt from her.
- Amecia’a background: traumatic experiences in childhood, background as a teacher, and how Columbine changed everything for her.
- Amecia’s relationship with religion, her experience with church, and losing her business.
- Her death experience and her view on life/death now.
- Amecia taking on the energy of others: being an empath.
- The rise of Amecia and her business!
- Positive self-talk and the law of attraction.
- Amecia answers our 10 rapid fire questions, and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Amecia Williams’ Instagram here and her business Plait Hair and Skin Bar here.
- Anyone affected by sexual assault, whether it happened to you or someone you care about, can find support on the National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673. You can also visit online.rainn.org to receive support via confidential online chat. More resources can be found here.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list, and be able to submit questions before we record each episode.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode, or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂