(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
Today’s guest is a spark in our lives because he made us feel so much better about money. Our guest is Kye Harris. Kye has been working in the financial sector for 17 years. His superpower is helping people change how they think and feel about money. By helping you connect to what you value in life and creating a clear path to get there, your stress will disappear, your world will open up, and you’ll believe more is possible.
We chat with Kye Harris about:
- Why the word “money” brings up fear in many people?
- How our past, especially childhood, determines our mindset about money.
- Kye’s upbringing as it relates to money
- The conversations he has with clients, and others regarding what they should do with their money
- Kye also talks about what he would tell someone who does not have money to invest or expendable income.
- The way you should look at money: it relates to a shovel. Seriously!
- Kye answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Kye Harris via LinkedIn where he shares encouragement and mindful topics surrounding money.
- You can also find Kye here and his podcast, “It’s More Than Money” here.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Your voice matters! Unleash your thoughts and be part of the vibrant discussion.