Alice Inoue is a nationally award-winning author and life guidance expert, who helps others to declutter their lives and deal with their challenges. As Hawaii’s thought leader and celebrated expert, thousands of individuals have found clarity over the past 20+ years through her work.
Alice Inoue’s unique brand of life wisdom is featured in her eight books on self-growth and happiness, as well as in her long-running column in MidWeek, Hawaii’s largest publication with 200k readers, aside from her social following of 45k.
Combining her vast set of skills and talents with her entrepreneurial drive, she opened Happiness U, a business with the purpose of helping individuals find unprecedented clarity. Alice does not only run Happiness U but also her Youthify Face Club, where Alice helps women “reverse age” their faces naturally through facial exercises and massaging.
We chat with Alice Inoue about:
- The different clutter we all have in our lives, and how to let go of stress with so many inputs and negative things seemingly surrounding us
- When did Alice realize she needed to clear the clutter from her own life
- What inspired Alice to open Happiness U, with the purpose of helping individuals find clarity
- Alice answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Follow Alice Inoue on her Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay updated!
- Check out the Your Happiness U website, Instagram, and Facebook for more information, and claim your gift.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂