Saying “no” is an essential skill that plays a significant role in our personal and professional lives. It is crucial because it allows us to establish boundaries, prioritize our well-being, and maintain control over our time and energy. By saying “no” when necessary, we can avoid overcommitment, burnout, and resentment towards others and ourselves.
We’re on a theme this week. We recently posted a blog on saying no without hurting someone’s feelings, but we thought we should share our top ten ways to say no with you. Often times it helps to hear it, than just read it.
With these examples, we can ensure that we are not taken advantage of or subjected to undue pressure. By expressing our boundaries, we establish respect for ourselves and encourage others to respect us as well.
Saying No—Episode Resources:
- Recent blog post on saying no with grace.
- Our podcast with Shauna Nuckles and her experience with burnout.
- Our experience with burnout from overcommitting
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂