Hanna Hermanson started her own business a decade ago. Then, she and her husband sold all of their stuff and moved to Mexico. Ever since Hanna has been expanding her business, Dream Life is Real Life, to include a Copywriting Agency where she now has the opportunity to hire employees and build the systems needed to be successful.
Hanna has faced many fears and obstacles, internally and externally, and has so much inspiration to share. We speak with her about copywriting and marketing. We also speak to her about her experience coaching, building websites, traveling the world, and stepping out of her comfort zone by leaving small-town Wisconsin for a bigger life.
We chat with Hanna Hermanson about:
- Hanna’s love of writing from a young age and her career path as a result of it
- What inspired Hanna to create Dream Life is Real Life, and how running it has changed her life
- What life is like living in Merida, Mexico, and how long Hanna has been living there
- Hanna answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Follow Hanna on her Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to stay up to date!
- Check out the Dream Life is Real Life website.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂